The arc range has stepped up, yet shrunk down by introducing the arc Pico. One of the smallest removable 18650 box mods on the market, the arc Pico truly defies its size. Up to 75W of power, the latest in variable temperature technology as well as upgradeable firmware, the arc Pico is ready to take over the vaping scene and become your new go to e-cig.
Firmware upgrade: Version V1.02 is now available to download on to your arc Pico e-cig. New features include; boot/shutdown animation, simplified VT interface and intuitive vape time bar. Previous updates include; simplified VW interface, Smart Mode and the ability to install a custom logo.
- Only slightly taller than an 18650 battery, the arc Pico is truly palm sized. The ability to remove your battery is great for charging and adding longevity to the Pico.
- A huge variety of output modes means outstanding versatility. Standard variable wattage (VW) is available, as well as variable temperature (VT) and TCR mode.
- The VT mode has a range of settings to allow different coil types to be used; nickel (Ni), titanium (Ti) and stainless steel (SS). TCR mode (Temperature Coefficient Resistance) which allows customisation of settings depending on the coil material used, further improving the accuracy of temperature control.
- Bypass mode allows the arc Pico to emulate a mechanical mod. So the voltage output is determined by the battery you have. All the functions of a mechanical mod with the inbuilt protection of a regulated e-cigarette.
- Upgradeable firmware will keep you one step ahead of the vaping game, ensuring your arc Pico always has the most up to date vaping technology.
- The unique bottom design accommodates your selection keys and a series of vent holes for added safety.
- An on-board micro usb port is great for pass-through charging and also for upgrading the firmware of the arc Pico.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: